Care & Maintenance
When it comes to saving money and the life of your carpet, maintenance cleaning is highly recommended. Take the proactive approach to keeping you carpets clean, dry and looking new, ask us about Hunter's Dry Carpet Cleaning Maintenance Plan.
PLANNED vs. UNPLANNED
Preventative and cost effective
Extends carpet life
Focus is on keeping clean carpet clean
After your carpets have been cleaned, Hunter's Dry Carpet Cleaning offers a maintenance plan which offers these benefits:
Reactive and costly
Leads to premature replacement
Focus is on cleaning dirty carpet
Keep Your Carpet Cleaner - Longer
• Treat Spots & Spills Immediately: The trick to preventing spots and spills from turning into permanent stains is to treat them immediately. Unlike some other cleaners, HOST can even be used on wet spills.
• Clean Traffic Areas Routinely: Routine cleaning of high traffic areas such as entranceways, hallways and in front of favorite furniture will also help improve the appearance of your carpet.
• Deep clean wall to wall every 6 - 8 months (more often if you have pets or Small Children)
How to Avoid Permanent Stains
Some household products contain chemicals that destroy or change carpet dyes and fibers resulting in permanent damage. If you use the following products, avoid contact with carpet:
• Acne medications containing benzoyl peroxide
• Food dyes
• Mustard containing turmeric
• Chlorine bleaches, mildew killers & swimming pool chemicals
• Tile, toilet, drain and oven cleaners
• Insecticides and pesticides
• Iodine and disinfectants
• Plant food
• Blot up as much of the spot as possible by pressing firmly with clean, white paper or cloth towels, working from the outside of the spot inward to avoid spreading.
• To neutralize odor, mix 1/4 cup of white vinegar with 1/4 cup of water. Alternately dab a towel dampened in the solution and blot with a dry towel.
• Schedule cleaning with Truly Dry Carpet Cleaning
Carpet Care Tips
- Clean, fresh, and HEALTHY carpets the year round.
- Longer life to carpets.
- Customized cleaning with 20-80% discounts over individual room pricing.
- 10% discount on products such as emergency care spot kits, spotters, furniture glides, etc.
- Emergency in-between visits at maintenance plan pricing.
- Free cleanings as a neighborhood cheerleader. (call for more details.)
Here's how it works: There is no contract to sign and no up front payments. Pay only for each visit. This program offers you one of the three following plans:
SILVER - Two man-hours of cleaning every 4 months. Cost =$ 195. Most appropriate for households with children, pets, or an active house with stairs.
GOLD - Three man-hours of cleaning every 4 months. Cost = $283. Most appropriate for medium to large households that need 4-7 rooms done with stairs.
PLATINUM - Four man-hours of cleaning every 4 months. Cost=$369. Most appropriate for larger houses with 2-3 flights of stairs, area rugs, and finished basements.
The longer the period of time in between cleanings, the more difficult it is to get the carpets close to original. We customize each cleaning by working through your set of priorities in the time allotted. Call us for advice regarding the plan which best suits your needs.
Did you know? HOST® is safe for area rugs!
HOST® has been tested and meets the requirements for WoolSafe accreditation. Advanced Formula HOST® Sponges Carpet Cleaner is a soft, organic product that is environmentally friendly.
The HOST® Sponges Cleaner dissolves, absorbs and traps soil, spots and odors as it cleans, and is removed by vacuuming. Your carpet is clean, dry and ready to use and enjoy right away! Matted carpets are revived and once again become soft to the touch.